Can not write review

Here you can contact the editors of our Extensions site, as well as access infomation relating to this site.

Moderator: JED Team

Forum rules
Forum Rules
READ ME <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
dfalir
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Can not write review

Postby dfalir » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:51 am

Hi,

I dont know if this is the right place to ask such a question. But if you know pls help me out. I want to write a review for a module, but although I am logged in, when I click on "write review" button, it redirects me to registration page! Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? What can I do to resolve this?

Best regards,
Dionisis Falireas
Last edited by toivo on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: mod note: moved to Extensions.Joomla.org - Feedback/Information

sozzled
Joomla! Hero
Joomla! Hero

Re: Can not write review

Postby sozzled » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:40 am

The JED is like a separate website. You need to create a separate account in order to login to the JED so that you can submit your own extensions and/or reviews; that's how you "resolve" this.
https://www.kuneze.com/blog
Former member of Kunena project team
If you think I’m wrong then say “I think you're wrong.” If you say “You’re wrong!”, how do you know?

dfalir
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Postby dfalir » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:29 am

I have a separate account on JED (that is different from the account that I am using here). And I am logged in, on JED and I can see my profile and everything. But while I am logged in, if I search for an extension and try to submit a review it directs me to registration page. When I enter my username pretending that I am registering again,, it indicates that the username is in use (by myself of course!). Anyway, thank you for your response. I think something else is going on.

sozzled
Joomla! Hero
Joomla! Hero

Postby sozzled » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:02 am

Sorry, I don't know what's causing your problem. I had no problem logging into the JED site, selecting an extension, click the "write a review" and my browser was directed where I was expecting it to be directed.
https://www.kuneze.com/blog
Former member of Kunena project team
If you think I’m wrong then say “I think you're wrong.” If you say “You’re wrong!”, how do you know?

Return to “Extensions.Joomla.org - Feedback/Information”