Cannot read reviews because I am behind a server

Here you can contact the editors of our Extensions site, as well as access infomation relating to this site.

Moderator: JED Team

Forum rules
Forum Rules
READ ME <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
daweyo
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Cannot read reviews because I am behind a server

Post by daweyo » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:45 am

Thank you everyone for your hard work. Joomla 4 is wonderful and a nice upgrade from previous versions. Bravo. I read reasons for blocking IPs due to fraudulent ratings. I accept your reasoning, but perhaps you could allow us to view reviews and not post? I mean, many of us are trying to learn and are behind servers because this is what joomla requires to work.
Last edited by toivo on Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: mod note: moved from 4.x Extensions

toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Cannot read reviews because I am behind a server

Post by toivo » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:14 am

Welcome to the Joomla forum!

Do you mean that browsers in your workstation and LAN have to use proxy servers to connect to the internet? That is a common arrangement and this is the first time I heard about any issues with front end proxies with joomla.org.

Can you please take a screenshot of the message or messages that get displayed when you try to read reviews of particular extensions? Save the screenshots as files and attach those files with the corresponding URLs to extensions.joomla.org to your reply in this topic.

This topic has now been moved from 4.x Extensions to extensions.joomla.org - Feedback/Information.
Toivo Talikka, Global Moderator

Return to “extensions.joomla.org - Feedback/Information”