Problem with the JED!

Here you can contact the editors of our Extensions site, as well as access infomation relating to this site.

Moderator: JED Team

Forum rules
Forum Rules
READ ME <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
brendanhedges
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Problem with the JED!

Post by brendanhedges » Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:49 pm

Hi,

Incase anyone involved with the JED is online here, there seems to be a problem with the CSS/JS for the specific items pages.

As in the image....
Untitled.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Webdongle
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Problem with the JED!

Post by Webdongle » Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:57 pm

The free version is under investigation UR7 but cant find what that is because the codes page is not working correctly
http://www.weblinksonline.co.uk/
https://www.weblinksonline.co.uk/updating-joomla.html
"When I'm right no one remembers but when I'm wrong no one forgets".

sozzled
I've been banned!

Post by sozzled » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:02 pm

@brendanhedges: confirmed; there are problems displaying some items. I checked a couple of my own extensions and they were OK. Looks like a bug with the JED.

brendanhedges
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by brendanhedges » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:08 pm

Webdongle wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:57 pm
The free version is under investigation UR7 but cant find what that is because the codes page is not working correctly
Oh! I wonder why? It's a good plugin, except it's not been updated for a while and the dev does not answer emails.

sozzled
I've been banned!

Post by sozzled » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:17 pm

@brendanhedges: I know nothing about AdminExile—whether it exists or works or what its author is doing with it. My response was only in connection with the subject of this discussion topic and in relation to the JED more broadly. I found several listings—unrelated to the one that you're interested in but all of them submitted by the author of AdminExile—that have similar problems. I'm only interested in whether the JED is broken or not. The JED is "selectively broken", shall we say? :D

It appears there's an issue with the JED "not liking" the author of some 50-plus extensions. Fortunately, this is not something that affects the majority of extensions listed on the JED. To that extent, that's all I can say about this discussion topic.

If you want information about specific extensions, use Google to find out where you can enquire; that's what I do. I don't rely on the JED as my first point of contact very much these days. 8)

*** Slightly off-topic ***
See also viewtopic.php?f=814&t=987901 and viewtopic.php?t=987908

sozzled
I've been banned!

Post by sozzled » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:57 pm

Webdongle wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:57 pm
See viewtopic.php?f=262&p=3647645.

Return to “extensions.joomla.org - Feedback/Information”