Login Issues

Here you can contact the editors of our Extensions site, as well as access infomation relating to this site.

Moderator: JED Team

Forum rules
Forum Rules
READ ME <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
LukeDouglas
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Login Issues

Post by LukeDouglas » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:06 am

I have no problem with my Joomla Forums login. However, the login for the extensions doesn't work. I tried password & username recovery but it says no email address found. So I tried to setup the account again using the same username that I had used previously but it says that username has already been used. I'm fairly certain, due to my name, that there isn't another user using it.

If someone can check, send me a message and I'll give you my login information.

The reason is I wanted to write a review on an extension which appears to have been hacked or discontinued to let people know.

Code: Select all

Update: :Extension: Could not parse https://www.galaxiis.com/index.php/component/ars/updates/packages/ceddisquscomments?format=xml&dummy=extension.xml
The extension is CedDisqusComments by Galaxiis.com. When I go to the update URL, it displays this:

Code: Select all

Milkyways Industries proudly presents

the Dark EnErgy Pulse Buster

Welcome ! Now we have conquered all the universe, we prefer shooting at galaxies rather than golf balls. There are billions anyway. Click to scan it first.
I shouldn't. It is not the Jedi way.
galaxies saved

HERO

VILAIN

galaxies destroyed

Share your result on twitter

Per Yngve Berg
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Login Issues

Post by Per Yngve Berg » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:21 am

Mod. Note: Relocated the topic to the JED feedback forum.

Return to “extensions.joomla.org - Feedback/Information”