is that a sort HACK! or not

Discussion regarding Joomla! security issues.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Security Checklist
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Mubi
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

is that a sort HACK! or not

Post by Mubi » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:45 pm

I have a problem on my joomla 1.015 http://karakocan .info.. But i dont understand is that a hack or not.. I restored my old backup but can not fixed problem.. I have change hosting provider also can not fixed it.. Can anyone help pls
Last edited by mandville on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: enabled link to be shown and then broke it to prevent infection

mandville
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: is that a sort HACK! or not

Post by mandville » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:38 pm

mubi, i am not sure why you posted your site url within bb tags, especially regarding the note i placed in the post above.
either follow the checklist i am about to post or if you post your url again, then we may have to count it as a spam attempt.

[ ] Run the Forum Post Assistant / FPA Instructions available here and are also included in the download package.

[ ] Ensure you have the latest version of Joomla. Delete all files in your Joomla installation. Replace the deleted files with fresh copies of a current full version of Joomla, and fresh copies of extensions and templates used. Only by replacing all files in the installation (including extensions and templates) can you be sure to remove the backdoors inserted and hidden in files and directories

[ ] Review Vulnerable Extensions List

[ ] Review and action Security Checklist checklist 7 to make sure you've gone through all of the steps.

[ ] Scan all machines with FTP, Joomla super admin, and Joomla admin access for malware, virus, trojans, spyware, etc.

[ ] Change all passwords and if possible user names for the website host control panel and your Joomla site.

[ ] Use proper permissions on files and directories. They should never be 777, but ideal is 644 and 755

[ ] Check your htaccess for for any odd code (i.e. code which is not in the standard htaccess supplied as part of the Joomla installation).

[ ] Check the crontab or Task Scheduler for unexpected jobs/tasks.

[ ] Ensure you do not have anonymous ftp enabled
HU2HY- Poor questions = Poor answer
Un requested Help PM's will be reported, added to the foe list and possibly just deleted
portable mini golf https://www.putterspalace.co.uk/

Mubi
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Mubi » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:12 am

How can i get my site back?

First i get on my joomla 1.015 site "Database Connection Error's" but i see under page (Cash Advance | Debt Consolidation | Insurance | Free Credit Report | Cell Phones at Karakocan...) on image. How can i get my site back?
Last edited by Mubi on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

mandville
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by mandville » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:49 am

you have ignored my posted checklist
please ask your questions in this forum http://forum.joomla.org/viewforum.php?f=51
HU2HY- Poor questions = Poor answer
Un requested Help PM's will be reported, added to the foe list and possibly just deleted
portable mini golf https://www.putterspalace.co.uk/

Mubi
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Mubi » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:05 am

I have use on joomla forum correct code for insert URL, but i can not see it, I see my site url directly? I dont know why?

Return to “Security - 1.0.x”