HELP! CAn't find where to change....

Discuss and receive support for the integration of CiviCRM and Joomla!
smdstudios
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

HELP! CAn't find where to change....

Post by smdstudios » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:30 pm

I am getting the following error below on various CiviCRM pages. This is happening after I had moved the installation of the whole site out of the Dev3 folder and another the root web folder. I've searched everywhere for the variable to change /dev3 and can't find anything. Can anyone help?

Warning: mkdir(/home/afm389/public_html/dev3): Permission denied in /home/afm389/public_html/administrator/components/com_civicrm/civicrm/CRM/Utils/File.php on line 118

lobo
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Re: HELP! CAn't find where to change....

Post by lobo » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:38 am

check and fix administrator/components/com_civicrm/civicrm.settings.php and components/com_civicrm/civicrm.settings.php

also check the various file system global settings in the admin >> Global Settings menu

smdstudios
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by smdstudios » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:28 pm

I've checked all the files that I could think of and the admin section of Joomla and can't locate anything that contains /dev3. Am I just missing something or are there cached files that CiviCrm are using?

lobo
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Post by lobo » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:24 pm

1. check the global admin settings of CiviCRM , specifically the Directories section

2. also delete media/civicrm/templates_c/* just to get rid of all cached files

lobo

smdstudios
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by smdstudios » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:51 pm

The global settings in CiviCrm was the issue. Thanks for pointing that out. Didn't remember there was another place for settings other than the cfg php files.

Return to “CiviCRM Support”