html i Joomla 1.7

Ofte stillede spørgsmål og svar. Vejledninger og dokumentation.

Moderator: b-ronnow

pmj1903
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

html i Joomla 1.7

Post by pmj1903 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Jeg er ved at lave en hjemmeside hvor der skal ligge en 'webshop' fra en CD butik der hedder CD-baby. Jeg har en html-kode til webshoppen. Hvordan får jeg sat den ind i et modul?

paulera
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Re: html i Joomla 1.7

Post by paulera » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:32 pm

To create modules with your custom HTML code:

In administrator site, go to: Extensions -> Module Manager -> New -> Custom HTML

In "custom output" field, put your html. If this field contains an editor with a lot of features, click on "html" button (buttons bars) or "toggle" button (below the big text field) to insert your pure html code.

Then, you can publish your module in the position you prefer.

pmj1903
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by pmj1903 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:44 pm

Thanks. It works fine in the editor. I can see the webshop.
but when I press ''save'' and go to see it in my browser it doesn't show up.?
It seems like the code code disappear when I press ''save''.

I've tried to do the same with some text and a picture instead of the html-code and that works fine.

Can you explain that?

Best Regards

paulera
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by paulera » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:07 am

Try going to Extensions ->Plugin manager. Select the plugin "Editor - TinyMCE". At the right side, on Basic Options, you will see two fields:

"Prohibited Elements" : see if any HTML tag you are using is prohibited. If yes, remove it from this field. - note: do not leave this field blank! If you need to, write there some fake tag, like footag, faketag, blablabliu, anything.

"Extended valid elements" : write here the tags you want to allow. When you put your html code on module editor and save, I guess that if you switch to the HTML view mode you will see that some tags are gone (joomla removed them). Those are just the tags that you need to allow in the "extended valid elements" field.

I think that configuring these two fields gonna work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If does not, here is a solution that i am really sure that gonna work, but you need to install a extension (a great one, recommended):

Install Jumi Extension (it allows to inject your custom html and php code anywhere in joomla):
http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions ... ntent/1023

Go to Extensions -> Modules -> New -> Jumi.

On the new "jumi" module screen, at the right side, you will see 3 fields:

Notepad - just to put notes about the code you will insert. The contents of this field will not be shown anywhere.
Code written - here, you can put your code. It accepts also PHP code, if you use <?php and ?> tags correctly.
Source of code - You can keep "code written" field blank and put here the path to a file, so you could create a folder called htmls, put you code into a file in this folder (webshop.html, for example), and then set this field to htmls/webshop.html .

pmj1903
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by pmj1903 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:07 pm

Thanks for the tips.!!!
Joomla seems to cancel iframe. I found another solution that works.
I made a module-wrapper. In the wrapper you can insert the informations from the iframe and it works.

Return to “FAQ - Dokumentation og vejledninger”