Beez Template - notes in the code

Joomla! Documentation Workgroup

Moderator: Documentation

bobonthenet
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Beez Template - notes in the code

Post by bobonthenet » Mon May 04, 2009 4:49 pm

I love the Beez template, all of my own templates are based on it, using these forums as help it is very easy to modify to change the colors, images etc in order to get the look I want. What would make this even easier to modify would be to have notes in the code that identify what many of the lines do. A friend and I have gone through the template and made a number of notes right in with the code so that it is easier to identify what a particular line item is for in the future. Its far from complete but the work we have done is still very helpful. I'd like to share this with the community and maybe get some help with some of the items we could not find the use for. What is the best way for me to do this? I want to make available just the couple of css files that we modified so that other noobs can use them to create their own custom templates based on beez.
I didn't break it I swear!

ivetulik
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Beez Template - notes in the code

Post by ivetulik » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:50 pm

Hi,
would it be possible to send me beez template files with your notes, please? :-[

dacharles
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Beez Template - notes in the code

Post by dacharles » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:00 am

Compared with the default rhuk_milkyway css file, Beez css file and structure is complicated. If you can share your notes and understanding of the template file with us. It will be helpful for us to customize the template.

Return to “docs.joomla.org - Feedback/Information”