We'd like to certainly make the trip worth while for those coming in from all over the globe, so we're looking at:
- 4-5 Days of Conference Activities
- Keynotes from Joomla luminaries
- General & Extension Specific Workshop Program
- "Trade Show" for Extension Developers to network with their Users
- User Networking Events
- Time out activities around Melbourne & Tours to things around Victoria
- Activities program for partners and families
- World Class Shopping & Dining In Walking Distance of Venues
- Kangaroos, Koalas, Penguins and Wildlife!
- Looking at November 2010, when it's summer down under and getting chilly in the North!
If you do have anything that we should consider doing that might tip the scales on you coming in from overseas to spend a week or two in Australia while at the Conference, we look forward to your feedback!