thanks for reply and i have a goood news for you and all community
TCPDF 2.0.000 for both PH4 and PHP5 were released!
This version introduces RTL (Right-To-Left) languages support, document encryption, GIF support and several new features and bug fixes.
TCPDF is an Open Source PHP class for generating PDF files on-the-fly without requiring external extensions.
TCPDF is used by a large number of php projects such as AIOCP, Drupal, Joomla, Xoops, TCExam, etc.
- supports all ISO page formats;
- supports UTF-8 Unicode and Right-To-Left languages;
- supports document encryption;
- includes methods to publish some xhtml code, supporting the following elements: h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, b, u, i, a, img, p, br, strong, em, font, blockquote, li, ul, ol, hr, td, th, tr, table, sup, sub, small;
- includes a method to print various barcode formats using an improved version of "Generic Barcode Render Class" by Karim Mribti (http://www.mribti.com/barcode/
) (require GD library: http://www.boutell.com/gd/
- supports TrueTypeUnicode, TrueType, Type1 and encoding;
- supports custom page formats, margins and units of measure;
- includes methods for page header and footer management;
- supports automatic page break;
- supports automatic page numbering;
- supports automatic line break and text justification;
- supports JPEG, PNG anf GIF images;
- supports colors;
- supports links;
- support page compression (require zlib extension: http://www.gzip.org/zlib/
- the source code is full documented in PhpDocumentor Style (http://www.phpdoc.org