Template File Not Found! Looking for template:mm_front

General questions relating to Joomla! There are other boards for more specific help on Joomla! features and extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
kissakiwi
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Template File Not Found! Looking for template:mm_front

Post by kissakiwi » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:04 am

I had a working website for months now (moved hosting provider back in mid 2015) which was working absolutely fine and I have not changed anything.

Now when I try the website (http://www.mmhousehold.co.uk) is fails with the error:
'Template File Not Found! Looking for template:mm_front'.

I have checked the configuration.php file and the DB name, user etc are correct as well as the absolute_path and live_site.

I have used myPhpAdmin to browse the MYSQL DB and it all looks as it should as far as I recall too.

Also, if I try and go into Administration screen I get the following error:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Can anyone point me in the right direction to figure out what is going on please? I really am at a loss to determine what's wrong. All files are where they should be as far as I can tell.

Thanks,
Collin :(

Per Yngve Berg
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Template File Not Found! Looking for template:mm_front

Post by Per Yngve Berg » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:08 am

Have the server upgraded the php version? J1.0 is not comultiple wit php versions above 5.2

kissakiwi
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by kissakiwi » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:11 am

PHP is version 5.5 on Server - so that will explain it I guess - they must have upgraded it since last year.

So, can you please point me in right direct to migrate from Joomla 1.0.x to a version of Joomla that will work with PHP 5.5 please. I did try searching the forums but I am not sure if I can go to 1.5 or have to go to version 2 and have not found anything about how to 'move' content (and which content) from the older version website to the new one.

Many thanks for your help.
Collin

Per Yngve Berg
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by Per Yngve Berg » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:35 pm

Return to “General Questions - 1.0.x”