This webpage is not available

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! site? Pop your questions in here.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
njoomla15
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

This webpage is not available

Post by njoomla15 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:46 pm

Hello,

My site is running on Joomla 1.0. It has been working fine more than 5 years and suddenly since few days my site is loading slowly or most of times it not even able to load it. I haven't changed any configuration, but not sure why it is suddenly causing such issue. After looking at the EventViewer logs, I am frequently getting issues related to PHP:

PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in plugin_googlemap2_proxy.php.

I increased the execution time to 300 seconds, but still complains: Maximum execution time of 300 seconds exceeded in plugin_googlemap2_proxy.php.

Any help will be appreciated.

jratunh21
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Re: This webpage is not available

Post by jratunh21 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:40 pm

Any reason why you refuse to upgrade (at least to 2.5.xx)? That should be your 1st move.
http://www.letmefixthatforyou.com
http://vel.joomla.org/ [Joomla's Vulnerable Extension List]
"When in doubt, just ask Google"

njoomla15
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by njoomla15 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:57 pm

Thanks for your reply. We are planning to upgrade; however, I don't know why I started getting errors like:
Max execution time exceeded
Out of memory
Call to a member function getAttribute()

It was working fine till now and suddenly it is throwing errors as mentioned above. Do you have any idea why it would do that?

Thanks

AMurray
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Post by AMurray » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:20 am

The error would seem to be related to this file: plugin_googlemap2_proxy.php.) as that is what is stated in the timeout error.

Try disabling that plugin, and see if the error goes away. Contact the author for an updated version (I doubt there would be an update for Joomla 1.0).

Also can you try increasing the memory limit in your php.ini (or check with your host if you or they can do so).

Can you post the full error for the memory limit error? We need to know what file is trying to execute and causing this overrun of memory usage. The error should read something like:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 12582912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 23456789 bytes) in somefile.php
It could be as is already indicate, your Joomla Version and the plugin version are simply too old, and not worth investigating further. I'd upgrade sooner than later, and obtain new version of the plugin in you intend to continue using it.
Regards - A Murray
General Support Moderator

njoomla15
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by njoomla15 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:04 pm

Thank you for your response. The errors are:

1. Call to member function getAttribute() on a non-object in D:\data\blog\wp-content\plugins\brafton-api-wordpress-plugin-default\SampleAPIClientLibrary\XMLHandler.php on line 63.

2. Out of memory(allocated 22020096)(tried to allocate 1054721 bytes) in D:\data\blog\wp-includes\comment-template.php on line 614.

Thanks for your time.

Per Yngve Berg
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by Per Yngve Berg » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:37 pm

Has there been an upgrade of php on the server? J1.0 is written for php 4.x. It will not run on versions above 5.2.

njoomla15
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by njoomla15 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:49 pm

I am using PHP 5.2.3 version since 2007 and after that I didn't update anything else.

Thanks

Return to “Administration - 1.0.x”