Need help with new widgets and fix out of date site

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! site? Pop your questions in here.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Kimsqueen
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Need help with new widgets and fix out of date site

Post by Kimsqueen » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:34 pm

hey there...I have a website created by my admin and he is not helping me, i can perform limited changes, and i feel abandoned...i need help putting in new widgets and basic fixes to update my info, like adding widgets for twitter and trip advisor, and I am noticing my Joomla is no longer supported, out of date and such...anyone out there be able to help me?
Last edited by toivo on Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: mod note: split from someone else's topic - please create your own topics in the future!

toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Need help with new widgets and fix out of date site

Post by toivo » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:36 pm

Please give more information about the Joomla version, whether it is 1.0, 1.5 or 2.5.

You can post specific questions to the right sub forum, depending on the version of your Joomla.

If you would like to have paid professional help from Joomla experts, you can post your requirements to the Professional Development Services forum at viewforum.php?f=177 with your contact details. Read the sticky topic first and remember to include your contact details.
Toivo Talikka, Global Moderator

Return to “Administration - 1.0.x”