Advice using joomla for a [spam] agency

Joomla version 1.0 is end-of-life and are no longer supported. Please use Joomla 3.x instead.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
sussex
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Advice using joomla for a [spam] agency

Post by sussex » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:32 pm

I just installed Joomla on my server. Befor I go any further I think I would save alot of time by asking those that are more familar with Joomla than I am. I would like to no what components or module's that I might need to meet my needs for a [spam] agency site where [spam] can sign up and make money on a share basis. I presume that I would need some kind of virtual wallet in place. These are a few ideas that would keep me going with the right advice.

1) I have running a phpbb and would like to intergrate it with joomla
2) [spam] can sign up them selves
3) [spam] will be able have a gallery and a private gallery where they can earn off there private gallery, customers would have a choice to purchase credit to view this.
4) [spam] would be able to upload movie's of themselfs so customers would have a choice to purchase there movies
5) Customers would be able to book a webcam session, book a apiontment, book a phone chat
6) A platform where [spam] can do webcam session on 

Any advice and suggestings would be welcomed
Last edited by sussex on Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harlequin
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Re: Advice using joomla for a [spam] agency

Post by Harlequin » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:06 am

Hi

Please review:

http://www.[spam]-pages.co.uk/

Once logged in you can review [spam]' profiles, contact details and other information such as their image galleries.

There is also a billing system that I use running in the backend but this is switched off right now as the website has only just been launched.

Please get in touch if you'd like more information...
www.websitedesigntenerife.net : www.whatnowebsite.co.uk
Joomla Web Design • VPS Joomla Web Hosting
Cogito Ergo Sum

Return to “Installation - 1.0.x”