Mambo Upgrade Path - Source Files for Joomla 1.0

Joomla version 1.0 is end-of-life and are no longer supported. Please use Joomla 3.x instead.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
JonGauntt
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Mambo Upgrade Path - Source Files for Joomla 1.0

Post by JonGauntt » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:41 pm

I have two Mambo sites that I need to "upgrade". Most likely after I jump from Mambo to Joomla 1.0 then to 1.5 then to 3.1.5 it will be completely destroyed, but at least I might can get all the content without spending months recreating everything from scratch. I have pretty good documentation on how to do the migration, but when I started looking for the files, I am not finding any that I would immediately trust.
I'm not as worried about security, as these will not live for a very long time (hopefully less than a week). I just need the files even though I know it is out of support.
Does anyone know where I can get these from an old archive here, or a reputable site that carries an archive of this?
Last edited by JonGauntt on Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JonGauntt
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Mambo Upgrade Path - Source Files for Joomla 1.0

Post by JonGauntt » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:00 pm

Believe I found this... must have been poorly searching earlier.
http://www.joomla.org/announcements/rel ... eased.html
Hope this helps someone else, though wouldn't it be nice if I were the last Mambo user converting to Joomla?

Per Yngve Berg
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Mambo Upgrade Path - Source Files for Joomla 1.0

Post by Per Yngve Berg » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:43 pm

You have to register and login to the repository to see all versions.

Return to “Installation - 1.0.x”