Error at 81,46

doloi84
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Error at 81,46

Post by doloi84 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:23 am

Hello
I'm working with joomla 1.5 beta and i have a problem which a can fix it, can anyone help me to fix this error
my error :
XML Parsing Error at 81:46. Error 4: not well-formed (invalid token) in /home/html/joomla_150/libraries/joomla/utilities/simplexml.php on line 249

Thank you for your help
I'm looking forward your help soon.

Jinx
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Re: Error at 81,46

Post by Jinx » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:38 pm

This problem has already been fixed, try installing a nightly build.
Johan Janssens - Joomla Co-Founder, Lead Developer of Joomla 1.5

http://www.joomlatools.com - Joomla extensions that just work

alibak
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by alibak » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:12 am

Jinx wrote: This problem has already been fixed, try installing a nightly build.
Hi, I was wondering if it's possible to just upload specific files of the nightly build into the 1.5beta to fix this problem?

Please specifiy which of the files need to be fixed.

thanks.

Ali

Hackwar
Joomla! Virtuoso
Joomla! Virtuoso

Post by Hackwar » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:31 am

just make a file comparison from the SVN to the beta release.... No seriously, it goes into the thousands of files that have been changed. It has been stated hundreds of times that the beta (releases in general that haven't been marked as stable) is not to be used for production usage. The only way to get from the beta to the current nightly versions is by deleting everything and starting over.
god doesn't play dice with the universe. not after that drunken night with the devil where he lost classical mechanics in a game of craps.

Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.

Return to “Joomla! 1.5 BETA”