JSN Imageshow

Joomla version 1.0 is end-of-life and are no longer supported. Please use Joomla 3.x instead.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
bec2020
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

JSN Imageshow

Post by bec2020 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:18 pm

Unfortunately looking at this forum I think an upgrade is not possible for me. I'm running Power Admin v1.1.4 and when I hit the upgrade button it just shows a red X. My site is actually still running fine but I recently wanted to change some of the images in a showcase in JSN ImageShow. See my screenshot for what happens when I click on ImageShow. Does anyone know of another way I can change those images out?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

n2h
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: JSN Imageshow

Post by n2h » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:47 am

Hi bec2020

You can simply re-download JSN PowerAdmin from JoomlaShine website and install it over the old version.
With JSN ImageShow, I don't clearly understand your question. So you have successfully update to latest version but can not change images in showlist?

bec2020
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by bec2020 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:10 pm

Hi,

On the PowerAdmin Configuration page it states "Current JSN PowerAdmin version is not compatible with Joomla 3.x, you MUST update to latest version before upgrading your Joomla." At the bottom it says "New Version available Update Now". After clicking the Update Now it says "This process will update JSN PowerAdmin to the latest version: 2.2.9". After I click the "Update" button it says "Download installation package." then a red "X" next to it showing that it didn't update I presume.

This original post doesn't show the screenshots I attached so I can see how you're a little confused.

If I go to JSN ImageShow Showcases it shows the following message:
Install JSN ImageShow Dependency

There are several stages involved in the process. Please be patient.

JSN Extension Framework System Plugin
Download dependency package
Install dependency package
JSN ImageShow Default Theme
Download dependency package
Install dependency package

Enable automatic sending notification email about new product update
When checked, JSN ImageShow will periodically check for new versions of itself. When one is found, it will send Super Administrators an email with a link to update JSN ImageShow. You can turn off this feature in the 'Configuration' page of JSN ImageShow.

Once I click the "Finish" button it this message just pops up again and again and not letting me do anything.

n2h
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by n2h » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:19 am

Hi, how is your problem?
Please re-install JSN PowerAdmin first, it should fix other bugs.
Because when JSN PowerAdmin is re-installed, the JSN Extension Framework which support all JSN extensions will be updated as well.
If you still face this problem, please visit JSN Support channel JoomlaShine website.

Return to “Upgrading - 1.0.x”