European distributor

If you have any Joomla! shop related issues/suggestions, pop them in here.
coldclimber
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

European distributor

Post by coldclimber » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:06 pm

I think it is about time that you found a distributer in Europe, I have bought items of ebay and have received them faster from Seattle, Canada and China than the print mojo delivery system.

I thought that the U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail International service, was supposed, be fairly quick, not 17 days and counting. Could Joomla not look into finding someone to distribute from Europe? Thank goodness i do not live in China or somewhere like that, the t-shirts may not fit by the time you get them.

I have sent emails to print mojo but still no response, spending over £100 on merchandise and no goods makes me feel uneasy.
No hidden links. Please read forum rules regarding signatures: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=65

Wendy
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Re: European distributor

Post by Wendy » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:02 pm

I would love to find us a reliable European distributor. Not only to decrease wait times but also hopefully to reduce some of that shipping cost for people not living in N.America.

It is something I have looked into and so far have not found a solution that would work for all. If you know of a distributor that you think might be worth looking into, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Part of the problem is being able to foot the capital to stock more than one DC. Ideally I'd like to find one supplier with two distribution centres, one here in N.America and one in Europe. Asia and Australia would also be nice.

in regards to your issue, if I may ask to be clear, when you said you emailed PM - did you fill out a support ticket? That is usually their fastest route of response.

Also, did they give you a tracking number for the order to monitor the shipping?

If you did submit a ticket, I'd be happy to try and get more info for you if you want to pm me the ticket #.

Hearing that people are waiting so long for their orders does not make me happy. Not sure if it's a Print Mojo issue or a US Post issue. But I can try to help, as I'd also like to know more about these wait times.
Wendy Robinson
Joomla! Community Leadership Team member

coldclimber
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by coldclimber » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:35 pm

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately i don't know of distributor in the UK but i will keep a look out on my travels.

In the first instance I emailed PM no response, so i emailed them a second time this week. They have now created a support ticket and set the priority to low :(

I did not receive a tracking number just an order number, so still waiting for them to update my ticket.

Its good to see that Joomla is on the ball even if your supplier is not.
No hidden links. Please read forum rules regarding signatures: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=65

kalby
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by kalby » Mon May 11, 2009 5:44 am

We used to give every customer who we made a Joomla site a Joomla t-shirt. We ordered 100 t-shirts. It was a long delivery and eventually when the t-shirts came we had to pay $500 custom fee. That made the t-shirts very expensive.

Isn't it possible to get licens for printing Joomla t-shirts in Sweden? Of course with a kickback to the Joomla community?

Return to “Shop.Joomla.org”