Install from directory freezes but I do end up with the directories created in administrator, component, and media, as well as a bare listing (just "com_civicrm," no version or author) in the list of installed components.
- I then FTPed the folder civicrm to administrator/components/com_civicrm
- Created an SQL db and user
- Used phpMyAdmin to an civicrm_41.mysql and civicrm_data.mysql from the sql directory (what else do I need to run from there?)
- Edited civicrm.settings.php.sample to civicrm.settings.php with Joomla db and new Civicrm db names, correct server paths, etc.
- Uploaded civicrm.settings.php to administrator/components/com_civicrm/civicrm and to components/com_civicrm (not sure if that was necessary, but the information about changing jos_ to mos_ mentioned that file being in both directories)
Edit: I had a problem stemming from not having changed the backend flag. That is now set and so far everything appears to be working.
I still get an apparently-cosmetic syntax error:
Code: Select all
Error: syntax error
Source File: http://www.susqcolibrary.org/administrator/components/com_civicrm/civicrm/js/lang/calendar-lang.php
I will post more as I work on it!