Joomla! 1.0.13 features:
- Several low-risk security fixes
- Improved password storage system
- Easier control over Register Globals Emulation
- An Itemid backwards compatibility setting
- Improved administrative session security
- Improved HTTP/HTTPS switchover support
The changes to the password storage system should be transparent to your Joomla! site's users. As users login for the first time after your site has been upgraded, their passwords will automatically be converted from the old password storage system to the new system. Because of this automatic conversion of passwords, it is important that you backup your entire database before performing this upgrade. Once the process of converting passwords has started, it cannot be reversed.
1.0.13 is available as a Full Package, which contains all Joomla! files or Patch Packages which contain only the files that have changed since previous Joomla! 1.0.x version.
- 1.0.13 Full Package Download
- 1.0.13 Patch Package Download
- 1.0.13 Version Information
- 1.0.13 Changelog