Configuração Global não abre.

Moderator: ariadneduvessa

artcul
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Configuração Global não abre.

Post by artcul » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:31 am

Good evening,

I need your help. I'm in this situation for three days, I've talked to the hosting company and already have accessed some forums and so far nothing.

I am a reseller with a total of nine sites, seven in version 1.5.26 and 2 in version 2.5 and everything was working normal. So I decided to upgrade to 2.5 the other starting at the mine that is the main retail, tried to update with jupgrade did not work, so little content as I had decided to do a clean install of joomla 2.5 and then include my content, I created a new database with a new user.

Ready was there that my martyrdom began, I can not install anything on any site with version 2.5 including my why. I can access my admin panel but do not open the links to global configuration and editing profile (open with the following error: Internet Explorer can not display the webpage). When I access the User Manager to change something, how to change the permission of the Super User, the link also does not open (Error: Internet Explorer can not display the webpage) I do not know what else to do. I have already installed and reenstalei my site several times and the error continues.

I talked with the staff of resale and they said the problem is not theirs. I count on any help from you.

thank you,

Ruy.

fititnt
Joomla! Hero
Joomla! Hero

Re: Configuração Global não abre.

Post by fititnt » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:56 am

artcul,

neste fórum você deve postar em português. Pode altera seu texto?
Emerson da Rocha Luiz
Moderador aposentado, 2008-2014 | Membro do JUGRS
http://www.fititnt.org

Return to “Segurança”