[LOW:FIXED 6762:1.0.11] Mixed up Sections/Categories in pathway, mod_sections

linux
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

[LOW:FIXED 6762:1.0.11] Mixed up Sections/Categories in pathway, mod_sections

Post by linux » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:29 am

I am running the module that shows sections (mod_sections) but they are all mixed up and do not coincide with my main menus. For example when I click on "Buyers" in the More Sections (mod_sections) module in the left block  I receive a blog without the pathway at the top.  But when I click on buyers on the mainmenu I get the correct path Home > Buyers or another example is when I click on "Global Trade News" in the More Sections (mod_sections) module  I receive "Announcements" with the pathway called Home > Announcements at the top. I am trying to figure what I did wrong here. My main menu works fine with all my sections but that (mod_sections) module is really freaking me out. This is my first Joomla site and I have only been working with this CMS for a couple of weeks. Maybe I am just overlooking something. If someone could take a look at this and help me figure this out. I would appreciate it.

My website is: http://www.ahoycargo.com

Sincerely,

Linux  :'(
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sincerely,

Linux ;)

user deleted

Re: Mixed up Sections & Categories in pathway with the mod_sections module

Post by user deleted » Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:29 am

Moderator note; moving from Joomla, General >> 3rd Party, Modules

linux
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by linux » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:58 pm

The mod_sections extention was included with the Joomla install package. Does that still make a 3rd party extention? Anyway I am not getting any response in this forum 3rd Party, Modules... :P
Sincerely,

Linux ;)

user deleted

Post by user deleted » Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:17 am

Sorry about that, I thought it was 3rd party, I'll move the post to Q&T and I'll also check this myself.
Last edited by user deleted on Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

linux
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by linux » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:15 pm

RobInk wrote: Sorry about that, I thought it was 3rd party, I'll move the post to Q&T and I'll also check this myself.
Thats okay, I certainly wasn't getting any response from that forum... You may have missed looking at the mod because I unpublised it off of my site I published it now. It seems the mod is linked to my blogs? Anyway it does not sync with my pathway nor the titles. Over forty people have read this post I hope on day I will receive some assistance. Thanks.

Linux  :-\???:-\
Sincerely,

Linux ;)

user deleted

Re: [LOW:UNDER REVIEW:1.0.11] Mixed up Sections/Categories in pathway, mod_secti

Post by user deleted » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:32 pm

Q&T Note; tested and confirmed, this looks like another Itemid issue.

Tracker link; http://forge.joomla.org/sf/go/artf6762?nav=1

Related to(?); http://forge.joomla.org/sf/go/artf5926?nav=1
Last edited by user deleted on Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

user deleted

Re: [LOW:TRACKER 6762:1.0.11] Mixed up Sections/Categories in pathway, mod_secti

Post by user deleted » Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:23 am

Fixed for next release.

Return to “Q&T 1.0.x Resolved - Archived”