Bug in content.html.php?

hannma
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Bug in content.html.php?

Post by hannma » Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:18 pm

Hi,

Didn't find any topic related to to problem I have run into, so I started a new one. I realized that there is bug in content.html.php which renders the whole output of a article.

Title and non-mandatory pdf, print and email-icons are rendered into same table. They are separated by cells, but it seems that at the moment the cell-width is always set to 100%, as you can see:

Using 1.0.7.

Code: Select all

<table class="contentpaneopen">
<tr>
<td class="contentheading" width="100%">Article Title</td>
<td align="right" width="100%" class="buttonheading"><a href="javascript: void(0)" onclick="window.open('http://www.yoursite.com/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=138','win2','status=no,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes,titlebar=no,menubar=no,resizable=yes,width=640,height=480,directories=no,location=no');" title="PDF">PDF </a></td>
<td align="right" width="100%" class="buttonheading">
			<a href="javascript: void(0)" onclick="window.open('http://www.yoursite.com/index2.php?option=com_content&task=emailform&id=138','win2','status=no,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes,titlebar=no,menubar=no,resizable=yes,width=400,height=250,directories=no,location=no');" title="email"> Email</a></td>
</tr>
</table>
It's easy to make corrections to the file, but a thing worth mentioning though.
Last edited by hannma on Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sparky_hd
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Re: Bug in content.html.php?

Post by sparky_hd » Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:14 pm

This is in "Superseded Issues" which i think means it's supposed to be fixed.  As of 1.0.11 i disagree that this is fixed.

i just submitted artf6951 in the bugtracker for this issue.  Hopefully it will be looked at again.

In case anyone wants to edit the file:

On lines 690 (PDF icon) and  722 (email icon) of components/com_content/com_content.html.php and lines 2256 and 2267 (print icons) of includes/joomla.php, change:

<td align="right" width="100%" class="buttonheading">
to

<td align="right" class="buttonheading">

Return to “Superseded Issues - Archive”