[NOT CORE] newsflash bug (warning)

dsanchez
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

[NOT CORE] newsflash bug (warning)

Post by dsanchez » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:32 pm

Warning: Missing argument 7 for show() in /var/www/html/dia/proyectos/revistas/arkeos/components/com_content/content.html.php on line 387

Warning: Missing argument 8 for show() in /var/www/html/dia/proyectos/revistas/arkeos/components/com_content/content.html.php on line 387

using last Joomla version

Regards

David.
Last edited by stingrey on Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stingrey
Joomla! Hero
Joomla! Hero

Re: newsflash bug (warning)

Post by stingrey » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:48 pm

Are you running a hack on your site like mosMedia.

The show() function within content.html.php in 1.0.8 only takes 6 parameters.

The fact it is asking for more would seem to indicate so sort of hacking of content.html.php
Rey Gigataras
http://www.wizmediateam.com <-- great team of talented Web Designers and Programmers!
http://about.me/reygigataras <-- About Me :)
Partner, Business Development & Project Manager, Event Manager, Sports Coach :D

dsanchez
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Re: [NOT CORE] newsflash bug (warning)

Post by dsanchez » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:20 pm

Installed the last version and now get these bugs:

???

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/html/dia/proyectos/revistas/arkeos/modules/mod_newsflash.php on line 120

Notice: Undefined property: fulltext in /var/www/html/dia/proyectos/revistas/arkeos/modules/mod_newsflash.php on line 28

Notice: Undefined property: id in /var/www/html/dia/proyectos/revistas/arkeos/modules/mod_newsflash.php on line 38

Notice: Undefined property: images in /var/www/html/dia/proyectos/revistas/arkeos/mambots/content/mosthumb.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined property: introtext in /var/www/html/dia/proyectos/revistas/arkeos/mambots/content/mosthumb.php on line 57

Notice: Undefined property: id in /var/www/html/dia/proyectos/revistas/arkeos/components/com_content/content.html.php on line 413

Notice: Undefined property: id in /var/www/html/dia/proyectos/revistas/arkeos/components/com_content/content.html.php on line 415

Notice: Undefined property: id in /var/www/html/dia/proyectos/revistas/arkeos/mambots/content/mosvote.php on line 22

rberthelette
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: [NOT CORE] newsflash bug (warning)

Post by rberthelette » Thu May 25, 2006 11:59 am

I'm getting the same errors. Everything was working fine. Then all I did was to go in the Content Items Manager and unpublish the default Newsflash and published a new Newsflash that I created. Then I get these errors. I restarted Apache and that didn't fix it. I logged out and back in and that didn't fix it. I then took the default Newsflash and made a copy of it. I then went and modified the copy with my text and published this one to the frontpage and unpublished the original Newsflash. Everything works fine now.

It looks like it has something to do with creating a new Newsflash?

I'm going to stick to copying the defaults for now on.

Return to “Superseded Issues - Archive”