I installed the new version of Joomla, and I got an interesting bug. I'm always checking my page at every load with a plugin in Firefox, and it said, there are warnings on the page. After looking the place I found content links in a not-sef version and without changed & characters to it's character entity &.
The following links went wrong:
- I got a Submit Content link - using the Submit content link option in the menu item generation
- The edit article icons near the title of the text.
After turning off the Core SEF, the ampersand's are converted to HTML entities.
Joomla 1.0.10, freshly upgraded from 1.0.9
Only some links provided by the Content component went wrong.
Steps to replicate:
First get a user created a content item, and put that item to a blog list. Also create a Submit content link using the menu manager in the backend. Turn on the core sef to make the error even more easy to recognize.
I got a living demo of it: http://stampie.byethost11.com , and log in with the username teszt and the password teszt5, and look at the link Cikk beküldése in comparison with any other one, and look at the article Próba.
I don't know whether the upgrade process is required before the error can be reproduced or not, because I only have this one site.
Topic / Artifact ID:
I'm using Joomla 1.0.10 upgraded from 1.0.9., core SEF turned on, OpenSEF installed, but turned off (some other problems kicked in, but it has nothing to do with Joomla).