Domain Registration

jredpanda
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Domain Registration

Post by jredpanda » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:50 am

Good evening,

we had made a request in the domain name request form (http://opensourcematters.org/domain-nam ... quest.html), for our domain, http://www.joomlachamp.com, to be approved. Almost 2 months have past but we haven't had a single reply about our application. We have tried to contact through your ticket system but still nothing.
We emailed you again for our situation and still, no response.After all that delay our submissions on JED were canceled.
Is your community still active or is it a dead project? Is there anything else we have to do in our part? Was our domain even reviewed? Was there any problem with our domain? A simple answer would be nice so we could know how to continue with our efforts.

Thank you in advance.

jredpanda
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Domain Registration

Post by jredpanda » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:20 pm

Hi,
i just wanted to be clear that we are still alive and we still want our domain to be reviewed. At least let us know that you have received our application...
Thank you in advance...

jredpanda
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by jredpanda » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:50 am

Hi again... 8 months and still no answer. If you are trying to kill joomla community and drive developers away from it you are doing a great job....

jredpanda
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Domain Registration takes 8 months!!!!!?????!!!!

Post by jredpanda » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:08 pm

We have contacted OSM 8 months ago for registering our domain. From that time we have tried to contact OSM a lot of time but still we have no answer at all. We tried to submit our application again but we get a "Your information already exists" which in my eyes looks like our application has not been reviewed yet!!!! Can ANYONE please inform us what is going on? Our we waisting our time trying to get accepted? Is joomla community dead? Any help will be welcome since we don't know what else we can do. Our domain is www.joomlachamp.com

alikon
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Post by alikon » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:39 pm

are you sure you comply with all requirements
http://opensourcematters.org/license-tr ... right.html
???
Nicola Galgano
i know that i don't know
www.alikonweb.it

jredpanda
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by jredpanda » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:50 am

Hi alikon,
as i said my problem at this time is not that my application is rejected. Is that my application hasn't be reviewed yet. I haven't received any answer if we comply with all the requirements ( i think we do as far as i have read them). And even if i missed something, shouldn't we get a rejection email or something with the reasons we were rejected?

Return to “OpenSourceMatters.org”