AEC Problem "No payment plans available. Please contact administrator."

Discuss the development and implementation of Joomla! components here.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
pancake1606
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

AEC Problem "No payment plans available. Please contact administrator."

Post by pancake1606 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:26 pm

I am running Joomla 1.0.12, CB 1.1 and Account Expiration Control (com_acctexp_0_12_4_8.zip)

I installed them in the order as mention above.

I installed CB 1.1 successfully with following the instruction in README.txt including the steps below:
- 6. Enable the cblogin login module
- 7. Disable the Standard Joomla/Mambo Login Module
- 12. If you want to allow registrations only through Community Builder
    (recommended):
    - in Admin->Components->Community Builder->Configuration->Registration:
      set "Allow User Registration" to "yes, independently of global site setting"
    - in Admin->Site->Global Configuration->Site(Joomla 1.0/Mambo) or ->Users (Joomla1.5):
      set "Allow User Registration" to "No".

When I press the register in the login module (default name: CB login),
it shows the following:

No payment plans available. Please contact administrator.
您試圖存取的頁面已不存在。(The page you access is not exist...)
請從主選單選擇另一個頁面。(Please choose another page from main menu...)

I am sure I have a plan published and visible using paypal.

I have installed all hacks in AEC.

In AEC Help page, it shows the following:

AEC Quickstart Manual
tick page_white_acrobatBefore doing anything about the below issues, please read our Quickstart Manual!

File Permissions Problems
stop AEC can not detect the write permission status of the files it wants to hack as it appears that your installation of php has been compiled with the option \"--disable-posix\". You can still try to commit the hacks - if it does not work, its most likely a file permission problem.

arrow_right We recommend that you either recompile your php version with the said option left out or contact your webserver administrator on this matter.

joomla.php/mambo.php Hack
tick In order for the AEC to function, this hack is required to redirect users to the AEC Verification Routines on Login.

"My Subscription" Menu Entry
tick A link to a MySubscription page for your users makes it easy for them to track their subscription.

JACL not installed
stop If you plan to install JACLplus in your joomla!/mambo system, please make sure that the AEC hacks are not committed when doing so. If you have already committed them, you can easily undo them in our hacks page.

Please kindly help me... I am really frustated at this moment :(...
Thanks for anyone giving me warm hand!~

napsta
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: AEC Problem

Post by napsta » Sat May 10, 2008 1:51 am

hi
i've got the same problem i've did everything i had to do and I wonder why nobody helps here??? is it cause we have to buy the manual from the official site or what? come on gyus give us a hand

Jrox
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Jrox » Sat May 17, 2008 4:38 am

I had the same problem.. couldn't get any (either of 2 I set up) payment plans to show up. I had the payment plans created already and marked as 'visible' and 'published' in the AEC settings. Next, I simple undid the 2nd hack, the one that says "This will correctly link your users to the NotAllowed page with information about your subscriptions"

The next hack below reads the exact same but I did NOT undo this hack. The ONLY hack that is not active is the second (labled "joomla.php Hack #1") one and I can see the payment plans now.
** EDIT: I would/need to point out that this event took place on my local machine, not my web host. I have since installed on my web host server and can only activate the very first hack "Menu Entry". The others do nothing... help? I don't know why there would be a difference between local machine and webhost but what the hell do I know?

Jrox
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Jrox » Sat May 17, 2008 5:42 am

Well what I did was this. I backed up the files that the hacks will edit once activated, and then uploaded those files from my local machine copy. It worked and now everything is working just fine.

When I tried to edit the hacks manually, the phrase that the hack looked for wasn't in the file it was searching in! I don't know why, but I couldn't do it manually because of this.

I hope this has helped someone, maybe I could even post the code that's in these local machine files that work. I don't know if that would help ... or be dangerous (sensitive material?).

anisjolly
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by anisjolly » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:18 am

Hey Jrox

I didn't quite follow how you fixed your prob.

do you mean you undid the hacks, made backup versions of the files, then added the hacks and then uploaded the files to voerwrite the hacks - i'm confused???

Can you provide a step-bystep for me?

Thanks

Anis

Jrox
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Jrox » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:46 pm

It's been so long since I wrote this.. I've forgotten hah! But there are only two ways to do it and I believe I did the following. Undo the hacks on a working copy of AEC and then copy those files to the new location.. then hack them via the backend. If that doesn't work, do the same thing only do not 'undo' the hacks in the first step. But if I'm remembering correctly the hacks were looking for a file or for a phrase in the file(s) that wasn't there.. so it wouldn't hack. Uploading new files (either hacked or non-hacked) provided that phrase it was looking for and therefore fixed the problem. Reply back if this doesn't fix it and I'll help out if I can.

anisjolly
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by anisjolly » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:43 pm

Hey Jrox

I figured it out.

It was quite easy really - I had setup the plans and made them visible. I setup the PayPal processors but I hadn't set the PayPal processor to active in the actual plans (under the PayPal tab).

That fixed it.

If anyone else is having the same problem I hope this thread helps them!! :)

Anis

quilthug
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by quilthug » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:03 pm

OK, I did all of the above... when I go to my subscriptions, I get "Message

* No payment plans available. Please contact administrator."

But I have paypal set up, active, seen, plans are seen... how in the world is this supposed to work!?

valentine2922
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by valentine2922 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:41 pm

I had this problem to. For me it was an error in my plan settings. I created a plan with "Lifetime" set to yes, and I was using paypal subscription. I don't know if error was that paypal subscription can't work with "Lifetime" or if I was just using "Lifetime" incorrectly (maybe it doesn't work?). Anyway, once "Lifetime" was changed to no, I had no problem.
"I have many skills." --xena

Sense, Seize, Sustain. Search Impact
https://searchimpact.aculus.com/searchimpact/

mlipscomb
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by mlipscomb » Sun May 24, 2009 4:56 am

valentine2922: You just made me feel very stupid. I've been fighting with AEC on a very annoying site - and sure enough - it was the PayPal Subscription processor that was thowing everything off. :-)

I felt "extra dumb" since I'm part of the PayPal developer network - amazing how sometimes the obvious isn't so obvious!
~Matt Lipscomb
http://www.USAFreelancers.org
Professional Joomla! Services and Web Development based in the USA

valentine2922
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by valentine2922 » Wed May 27, 2009 5:25 pm

I struggled with this for some time too. Good to hear that you got it working! So far, other than this initial glitch, AEC has worked very nicely for our website.
"I have many skills." --xena

Sense, Seize, Sustain. Search Impact
https://searchimpact.aculus.com/searchimpact/

mlipscomb
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by mlipscomb » Wed May 27, 2009 6:29 pm

valentine2922 wrote:I struggled with this for some time too. Good to hear that you got it working! So far, other than this initial glitch, AEC has worked very nicely for our website.
Mine too: http://www.executivelevel.biz

I was actually able to get a full integration with it and Moodle. This is a client's site and has been a beast to get fully integrated.
~Matt Lipscomb
http://www.USAFreelancers.org
Professional Joomla! Services and Web Development based in the USA

jktittalom
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by jktittalom » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:26 pm

1. go to admin->AEC Subscription Plan->Plans then select processor then checked "Active" and "Global setting" and then

click on apply.

n0Ob
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by n0Ob » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:56 pm

Is there any way to configure this component to send out mail to subscriber every after two months.

prostea4x4
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by prostea4x4 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:42 pm

had the same problem on my site. I solved the problem thank you.

Return to “Components”