Missing Post

humvee
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Missing Post

Post by humvee » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:11 am

For clarity sake please note that any posts made to the forums yesterday sometime between 05:30 and 17:30 were affected by the disk crash of the server hard drive and NOT by any direct action by me or any forum admins!

leahcim_dach
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Re: Missing Post

Post by leahcim_dach » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:56 am

@ All -
I don't exactly remember what I asked in my PM to Andy about the the posts and a couple threads being gone, but to get the abridged version I thought he was angry about me writing a post that was perceived as defensive, and removed them. I sent a P.M. to him asking about the post and other threads, and explained I thought we had any issue there might have been was resolved, only to find out afterward a hard disk failure was the cause. Can't say much that would justify what I said, other than I was an idiot.

@Andy -
I apologize for the accusation, when I originally sent the message it was not intended as such...but in the end that's how it was received. After I had sent the original message I found the posts about the server crashing, and messaged you back. Too little, too late. Whatever hard feelings I have caused I am sorry, and ask you accept my humble apology.

Chad

humvee
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by humvee » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:05 am

There are no hard feelings ;)

Andy

leadict
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Post by leadict » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:46 pm

Don't worry Chad. I saw your threads about Banners (Manager, Edit and Categories) yesterday, but i had not chance to reply them because the disk crash :o.

I will try to reply them at evening.

Regards
Leandro
"The skill of writing is to create a context in which other people can think" - Edwin Schlossberg.

leahcim_dach
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by leahcim_dach » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:38 am

I need to get them rewritten and posted, I will get this done once I get home tonight.

Thanks,
Chad

Michelle Bisson
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by Michelle Bisson » Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:51 pm

Thank you Chad for your openness and honesty and resolving this quickly.  None of us are perfect and can easily jump to the wrong conclusions and say something that we regret after.

One of the challenges of working by not direct means such as forums, emails, pm, skype etc... it that others can easily misunderstand our intentions by the way we write.  (I am not suggesting it was the case for you).    So your apology of the possibility of offending another Andy goes along way.

Thanks!
Michelle Bisson, POPcliQ, http://www.popcliq.com
Joomla / OSM Trademarks Team Member

Return to “1.5 Archive”