Here the list we have talked about:
A) New redirect links:
1. "Category Manager [ Content: All ]" => Include redirect links to => "Contact Category Manager" , "News Feed Category Manager" , "Web Link Category Manager"
2. "Category: New or Edit [Content:All]" => Include redirect links to: "Contact Category: New or Edit", "News Feed Category: New or Edit", "Web Link Category: New or Edit"
3. "Module Manager [ Site ]" => Include redirect link to: "Module Manager [ Administrator ]"
4. "Site Modules: New" => Include redirect link to "Admin Module: New"
B) A special case for "Admin Modules: Edit" feature:
1. First create "Admin Modules: Edit" Help Screen (include a list of all Joomla! Admin Modules).
2. Go to "Site Modules: Edit" and include a redirect link to "Admin Modules: Edit".
C) Minor issues at help site (rename titles):
1. "Site Mambot: MOS Image" => "Site Mambot: Edit [ MOS Image ]"
2. "Site Mambot: [ Load Module Positions ]" => "Site Mambot: Edit [ Load Module Positions ]"
3. "Site Mambot Edit [ Search Contacts ]" => Include a colon between "Mambot" and "Edit"
D) Another minor issues:
1. Go to "Messages New" Help Screen => See "Message Inbox" as incorrect link (on Related Information)
2. Go to "Menu Manager [ mainmenu ]" Help Screen => See "[ User Menu" redirect link => Include a "]".
Perhaps could be another minor issues on links, but they'll remain for a later review
Help Wrapped - Index:
I have experimented a index on the wrapped help (see the image attached). But it requires some work:
1) Create new help screens as index of each menu,
2) Associate key references to them, and
3) Create html files including a numbered title into the tag (example: 01. Home Menu ).
It's only a suggestion. Don't attach too much importance to it (you have worked very very much).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"The skill of writing is to create a context in which other people can think" - Edwin Schlossberg.