Feedback

charlvn
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Feedback

Post by charlvn » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:52 am

Hi All,

I posted something yesterday and somebody replied but today it seems like my post and my account both disappeared so I had to re-register.

I was reading through the student guidelines; I seem to be having the typical problem of defining the scope of my project. Is it possible that I could send my proposal to somebody for some feedback before I submit?

Thanks,
Charl
Charl van Niekerk

user deleted

Re: Feedback

Post by user deleted » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:55 am

I posted something yesterday and somebody replied but today it seems like my post and my account both disappeared so I had to re-register.
Sorry for the inconveniences,  we had some server problems yesterday and lost a few hours using a backup. Those in charge of Summer of Code should reply again to your topic.

Regards Robin

willebil
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Re: Feedback

Post by willebil » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:04 pm

charlvn wrote: Hi All,

I was reading through the student guidelines; I seem to be having the typical problem of defining the scope of my project. Is it possible that I could send my proposal to somebody for some feedback before I submit?

Thanks,
Charl
You can end it to [email protected]

Return to “Past Google Summer of Code Editions”