Assigning templates to pages and back to default template seems to brake

Please see sticky inside.
teniemi
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Assigning templates to pages and back to default template seems to brake

Post by teniemi » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:45 pm

I don't have the exact process, but I didn't touch any of templates "codes". I assigned some of the templates to some of the pages, and then made default again. Also switched default template and suddenly one of the templates won't work. With debug mode I get the following:
XML Parsing Error at 1:149. Error 23: EntityRef: expecting ';'

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JSite->render() /var/www/farmos.com/html/index.php:86
2 JDocumentHTML->render() /var/www/farmos.com/html/includes/application.php:177
3 JDocumentHTML->_parseTemplate() /var/www/farmos.com/html/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php:233
4 JDocumentHTML->getBuffer() /var/www/farmos.com/html/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php:348
5 JDocumentRendererModules->render() /var/www/farmos.com/html/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php:180
6 JDocumentRendererModule->render() /var/www/farmos.com/html/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/modules.php:42
7 JModuleHelper->renderModule() /var/www/farmos.com/html/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/module.php:83
8 require() /var/www/farmos.com/html/libraries/joomla/application/module/helper.php:129
9 require() /var/www/farmos.com/html/modules/mod_mainmenu/mod_mainmenu.php:42
10 modMainMenuHelper->render() /var/www/farmos.com/html/modules/mod_mainmenu/tmpl/default.php:4
11 modMainMenuHelper->getXML() /var/www/farmos.com/html/modules/mod_mainmenu/helper.php:138
12 JSimpleXML->loadString() /var/www/farmos.com/html/modules/mod_mainmenu/helper.php:72
13 JSimpleXML->_parse() /var/www/farmos.com/html/libraries/joomla/utilities/simplexml.php:156
14 JSimpleXML->_handleError() /var/www/farmos.com/html/libraries/joomla/utilities/simplexml.php:236
15 JError->raiseError() /var/www/farmos.com/html/libraries/joomla/utilities/simplexml.php:253
16 JError->raise() /var/www/farmos.com/html/libraries/joomla/utilities/error.php:167
17 JException->__construct() /var/www/farmos.com/html/libraries/joomla/utilities/error.php:132

What might be the cause of this?

Return to “Joomla! 1.5 BETA 2”