AllVideos Left Justify

Discuss the development and implementation of Joomla! bots/Plugins here.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
davidbeal
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

AllVideos Left Justify

Post by davidbeal » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:02 pm

Hi there,

I am currently using the AllVideos Joomla plugin. I have activated it and it works fine. I would like to know if I can left/right justify the videos that I put into articles. Right now it is automatically centering the video inside the article. I tried using the left justify button in the WYSIWYG editor but it does not seem to do any good. Thanks.

wwtn
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Re: AllVideos Left Justify

Post by wwtn » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:09 pm

Go to edit the AllVideos mambot code that you've placed within your Joomla! article, highlight that entire line of code with your mouse, and then use the appropriate WYSIWYG editor option to either left, center or right justify it. You have to have the entire mambot line of code highlighted to get the display to move either left, center or right within your Joomla! article's display.

Jim
Worldwide TeleNet - Joomla! Website Design & Web Development
Cincinnati - Northern Kentucky - USA
https://www.facebook.com/wwtndesign
http://www.wwtelenet.com/about-us/why-choose-us.html

davidbeal
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: AllVideos Left Justify

Post by davidbeal » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:13 am

Thank you very much! I chose a blog layout for the menu item in which my video article was displayed. I tested it and in the top article, the video was centered whereas in the lower articles the videos were "left justified" (whether I wanted them to be or not). I changed "#Leading" to "0" in the blog layout parameters and that will work for now. Thanks for your help.

David

Return to “Plugins/Mambots”