READ ME :: Forum Information

*IF* you want to share your opinion on the GPL issue, this is the place for you.
technopuzzle
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

READ ME :: Forum Information

Post by technopuzzle » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:30 pm

In this forum you will be able to:
  • post an initial thread
  • reply to the thread (as long as you are the original poster)
Replies from other community members have been disabled.
Working Group members (including forum moderators) will be able to post replies.
Forum Moderators will be able to merge and split topics as necessary.

If you wish to reply to another thread (that was not started by you), you are free to do so. You may do this by creating a new thread. When creating your reply please reference the thread you are replying to - either in the new thread title or the first post. Please use the following format when replying. Once you have posted your reply, it will be merged with the original thread (that you are replying to).

RE: Some Thread Title Here

This method of communication was created because the "discussions" (in the original GPL threads) were so non-constructive that they took incredible amounts of moderator time to remove all the personal attacks, propaganda, etc.

Our goal is to eliminate most, if not all, of the personal attacks, propaganda, name calling, finger pointing, etc. and hopefully help the community to sort through all of the posts, ideas, opinions, facts, questions, answers, speculation, etc.

The moderators thank you in advance for your cooperation and support in maintaining a measure of dignity and decorum on our forum and please remember that the forum rules still apply.
Last edited by technopuzzle on Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks,
Roger Raymond
Techno Puzzle

Wendy
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Re: READ ME :: Forum Information

Post by Wendy » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:17 pm

Wendy Robinson
Joomla! Community Leadership Team member

Return to “GPL Discussion”