Any plan for J! Core Team and 3PDs to work this out

*IF* you want to share your opinion on the GPL issue, this is the place for you.
mateo94402
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Any plan for J! Core Team and 3PDs to work this out

Post by mateo94402 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:58 am

We had a lot of discussion/talk. It's time to get us moving towards a solution. I wonder whether there is any plan or move for J! Core Team and 3PD to work out some solutions ...
Last edited by mateo94402 on Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

mcsmom
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Re: Any plan for J! Core Team and 3PDs to work this out

Post by mcsmom » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:31 am

"Work it out" could mean a lot of things, and I can't speak for the core team, but I know that they are very open to talking with people about how to help come up with solutions.

I think the biggest challenge is looking at all the ideas that people are proposing and figuring out which actually will meet the demands of the gpl. 
So we must fix our vision not merely on the negative expulsion of war, but upon the positive affirmation of peace. MLK 1964.
http://officialjoomlabook.com Get it at http://www.joomla.org/joomla-press-official-books.html Buy a book, support Joomla!.

mateo94402
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Any plan for J! Core Team and 3PDs to work this out

Post by mateo94402 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:35 pm

I understand that "work it out" could mean a lot of things or it may well not work it out.

But what I would like to hear is

1) The positions of J! Core Team and 3PD representatives on resolving this issue

2) Any plan and initiative to move things forward in resolving this.

Anyone from the Core Team or anyone from #PD care to say anything on this?
mcsmom wrote: "Work it out" could mean a lot of things, and I can't speak for the core team, but I know that they are very open to talking with people about how to help come up with solutions.

I think the biggest challenge is looking at all the ideas that people are proposing and figuring out which actually will meet the demands of the gpl. 

Return to “GPL Discussion”