This page isn’t working. is currently unable to handle this request HTTP ERROR 500

General questions relating to Joomla! 1.5 There are other boards for more specific help on Joomla! features and extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
sowmiya
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

This page isn’t working. is currently unable to handle this request HTTP ERROR 500

Post by sowmiya » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:07 am

Hi,

We have a website developed in joomla version 1.5.18 Stable. I'm not very familiar with Joomla. The website is working fine but on clicking a component in admin panel displays "This page isn’t working. is currently unable to handle this request HTTP ERROR 500". I have attached a screen shot of how the admin panel looks. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sowmiya on Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

phamtungpth
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Re: This page isn’t working. is currently unable to handle this request HTTP ERROR 500

Post by phamtungpth » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:18 am

Hi,

1, I think your Joomla! version is too out-date.

2, Try to turn on Error Reporting option, maybe there is new useful message appears on that page.

sowmiya
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: This page isn’t working. is currently unable to handle this request HTTP ERROR 500

Post by sowmiya » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:31 am

I changed the Error Reporting option to maximum but it broke the site. How can I revert it back

Per Yngve Berg
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by Per Yngve Berg » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:34 am

Have your host updated the php version?

Update Joomla to 1.5.26

It will not run on php newer than 5.6

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 1.5”