Need advice how to change slide show images 1.5.22

General questions relating to Joomla! 1.5 There are other boards for more specific help on Joomla! features and extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
decaff97
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Need advice how to change slide show images 1.5.22

Post by decaff97 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:18 pm

Hi
I've been asked by a friend to help changer her joomla site to have more current information. I have never worked with joomla before, but am a little more tech savvy than she is. The first thing I noticed is that she has version 1.5.22, but it appears that there is a 3x version. I'm not sure how to migrate the current website to the updated version. I have read the articles about migrating, but am so new that I'm afraid I will mess up what she currently has. My main goal is to change the slide show images on her current home page (http://familypetcremationcenters.com/in ... &Itemid=61). I'm unable to find any "extensions" that seem to be mentioned in many [youtube] videos. As a matter of fact, I can't seem to find any dashboards in any of the videos that I've watched that look like hers. Any guidance is much appreciated! In the mean time I'm back to reading the forums!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by toivo on Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: mod note: retitled - please read the forum rules about choosing appropriate subject line from https://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=65

effrit
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Re: Need advice how to change slide show images 1.5.22

Post by effrit » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:52 pm

hi. look like you have no permissions to "Modules" section.
ask your friend about administrator login, not manager.

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 1.5”