Single Article- Error 404 Article not found

General questions relating to Joomla! 1.5 There are other boards for more specific help on Joomla! features and extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
vipolus
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Single Article- Error 404 Article not found

Post by vipolus » Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:36 am

Hello all, a guy reached out to me saying they need help with their website. When i had a look i noticed that i had no admin access but only a user access. The problem is that the site has the error: Single Article- Error 404 Article not found. That happens when i try to make a Menu as article layout and connect an article to it. With that problem website can't work properly. Moreover the text of the articles where in greek but i tried to do some changes and when i clicked on save immediately the text changed to some unrecognised language. Is there a way to retreive the initial text?

Version of website:1.5.26

Per Yngve Berg
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Single Article- Error 404 Article not found

Post by Per Yngve Berg » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:14 am

The 1.5.26 version of Joomla have not been supported since 2014.

Has the version of php been updated on the server? It will not run on any version newer than 5.6.

vipolus
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Single Article- Error 404 Article not found

Post by vipolus » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:10 am

PHP Version: 5.6.40

I need to find a way to make it work because i dont have admin rights to update the server...

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 1.5”