This guide was written for joomla 1.5.9 (good possibility that this also works with previous versions or upcoming versions) I dont take any responsebility for any problem that occurs after you've followed this guide!
Problem : Print page and PDF doesn't include own image/logo
for Print problem :
1. Copy the file ''component.php'' from the folder joomla-installation/templates/system to the root of the the template folder of your template that your using now.
(for example : joomla-installation/templates/rhuk_milkyway/component.php)
2. If you need to overwrite some component.php in your new placed template folder, don't do it, as it may include code that the template needs to use (I don't know but its safer if you don't do this action in this case).
3. Now open the component.php file in your template folder (you can use wordpad)
4. Search for the line that states :
Code: Select all
5. Now just copy and place this code right under it :
Code: Select all
<img src="www.yourwebsite.nl/templates/your-template-folder/your-images-map/logo.png" alt="Logo" />
for PDF problem :
1. Download the component called : phocapdf, from this website : http://www.phoca.cz/phocapdf
2. Install the component like a normal component in your joomla installation.
3. Now download the Phoca PDF content plugin : http://www.phoca.cz/phocapdf-plugins
4. Install the plugin like a normal plugin in your joomla installation.
!!!!!!!Don't forget to enable the plugin AFTER you installed the component in the plugin manager tab!!!!!!! (it crashed my joomla installation)
5. Now go to the tab ''components'' in joomla and choose ''plugins''
6. Just go to the ''header'' tab and click the insert image in your wysiwyg editor.
7. After your finished just hit the ''Save'' button and your good to go!
Thanks to Olaf for helping me with this problem and let me be able to let others know the solution for these problems with this guide.
ORIGINAL POST :
I have a fairly simple problem (which I offcourse couldn't solve).
If I watch an article, you can see a print article button on it.
But when you press it, you only print the text of that article.
I also want to let it print the Logo of the website with it. (this needs to be standard)
How can I do this?
Is it also possible to let it print the logo with it when I hit the Print button of my browser?
This was no problem with the cms : drupal , so it shouldn't be a problem in joomla.
Thanks in advance