Infinite loop detected in JErrorInfinite loop detected in Jerror

General questions relating to Joomla! 1.5 There are other boards for more specific help on Joomla! features and extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
andykho
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Infinite loop detected in JErrorInfinite loop detected in Jerror

Post by andykho » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:53 pm

Hi,

My website is running on Joomla 1.5 and recently all of a sudden it cant be accesses. The site is showing

"Infinite loop detected in JErrorInfinite loop detected in Jerror"

and some other error messages which I attached below. I've requested my webhosting support team to do a backup restoration from the last working date. But after the restoration it only worked for a day and it went back to getting the same error message or even completely blank white page. Can anyone please advice me on how this issue can be solved? Really appreciate some feedback and advice. Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ranwilli
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Infinite loop detected in JErrorInfinite loop detected in Jerror

Post by ranwilli » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:10 pm

Like everyone else here, my BEST advice is that you update your website to a modern Joomla! version. Bottom line, it'd be time well spent.
Don't HACK the Joomla! core, Instead "Extend" and/or "Override."
Stay ON the update path.
https://harpervance.com

toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Infinite loop detected in JErrorInfinite loop detected in Jerror

Post by toivo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:33 pm

The first three and subsequent similar PHP notices indicate that your site was hacked. Go to the Security forum and study the sticky posts at the top how to follow best practice and secure your site.

As recommended by @ranwilli, you should migrate the site to the latest, supported version.
Toivo Talikka, Global Moderator

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 1.5”