Joomla! slide show help

Joomla version 1.5 is end-of-life and are no longer supported. Please use Joomla 3.x instead.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
samiul_bd
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Joomla! slide show help

Post by samiul_bd » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:29 am

Hi all I create a site using Joomla! 1.5 and I put a slide show on my home page using a module(as shown in red square marked in image).

Now I want to put 12 individual slide show on 12 pages(as shown in image).

Is there any module for Joomla! 1.5 to put slideshows in article pages. Please give me suggestion.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

imanickam
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Joomla! slide show help

Post by imanickam » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:17 am

You would have chosen a module position to publish the slideshow module. Just like you have done for the home page, you can do it for all the pages that are invoked by menu items.

You can use the menu assignment to control which modules to show in which menu item page.

Go to the Module Manager, create a new module for the slideshow module, publish it to the appropriate module position and do the menu assignment (this section is available on the left bottom side of the screen).
Ilagnayeru (MIG) Manickam | இளஞாயிறு மாணிக்கம்
Joomla! - Global Moderators Team | Translations Coordination Team | Tamil (தமிழ்) Translation Team

Eegan - Support the poor and underprivileged

Return to “Installation 1.5”