Database missing some tables.

Joomla version 1.5 is end-of-life and are no longer supported. Please use Joomla 3.x instead.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
francisexpress
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Database missing some tables.

Post by francisexpress » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:27 am

Hi,

I had a joomla 1.5 website using Novus RT template.

I had some problems with my server provider so I had to make a quick akeeba backup befor thay cancelled my server (long story which is not important right now).

The proble is that I think the server was not funtioning quite well hen I've made this backup, and altghough akkeba seemed to work quite well while doing the backup (no error), I've now detected that my database copy (www.mywebsite.com/installation/sql/joomla.sql) is missing some tables, as, for example, modules, plugins, etc...

So, although I've tried to do a manual restore, I'm getting a lot of errors. Please, visit my website and see for yourselves...I cannot even enter the admin!

Fortunately the content tables seem to be fine... Is tere a way of recovering this joomla website. Is from a medical doctor so it is very important to recover it.

Attached I also send a printed screen of my database...

Thanks in advance

Francis
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dpacadmin
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Re: Database missing some tables.

Post by dpacadmin » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:13 pm

Do a clean install of Joomla with no "install data" added. Then export the missing tables from that database into the database of your site. If there are dependencies between missing and existing tables this may not work. Of course first backup the site database, do an Export of all tables, so you can drop and restore if necessary.

I take it you have no other backups you can restore from? Check your site folders, administrator/components/com_akeeba for any old backups stored there.

Return to “Installation 1.5”