Unable to switch to Joomla dir(Mehdi Coppermine gallery bridge)

Discuss the integration of Joomla! with other products. ie SMF, phpbb etc etc

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Dragonfly
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Unable to switch to Joomla dir(Mehdi Coppermine gallery bridge)

Post by Dragonfly » Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:15 pm

I was able to integrate Joomla 1.0.12 with CB latest version with 404sef in use, and it work perfectly. While trying to do the same with another Joomla 1.0.12 with CB latest version and OpenSEF I thought everything will go fine  but before bridging I edited logout and userDetails page to CB logout and comprofiler but there was php error in it and my bridge is giving me the following error:
Unable to switch to Joomla dir
Is the provided relative path correct ?
I disable and the gallery is working, I enable again and the same thing happens. Could you please suggest me where I could have gone wrong?

If this is not possible, can I remove everything(not just disable) but uninstalling everything and start again from the beginning process of the bridge all over? What table must be remove in database(phpMyAdmin).

http://www.site.com is where joomla resides while coppermine gallery is residing in http://www.site.com/gallery....

Joomla 1.0.12
Coppermine Gallery 1.4.10
OpenSEF 1.5 with SP2
Mehdi Coppermine Gallery bridge

Kindly help me... thanks..
Last edited by Dragonfly on Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

armaihac27
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Unable to switch to Joomla dir(Mehdi Coppermine gallery brid

Post by armaihac27 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:11 am

Have same problem, any body who can help?

Return to “Integration & Bridges - 1.0.x”