how to show menu module on a page which doesn't have itemid

Discuss the integration of Joomla! with other products. ie SMF, phpbb etc etc

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
hassanali20
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

how to show menu module on a page which doesn't have itemid

Post by hassanali20 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:00 pm

hello,

i want to show a module on the left panel, on a page which doesn't have the itemid in the URL, the reason for not having itemid is that this page is generated by a thrid party component (hotproperty from mossets) and this page is the property details which has the URL like

option=com_hotproperty&view=property&id=18 (for property details)
option=com_hotproperty&view=type&id=18 (for property list).

another issue is, i want to show a menu module on left panel of my child site (loading a particular category of hotproperty component in frameset, from the parent site).

This child site is being loaded in frameset and it loads a part of my parent site, i want a couple of menu to be shown only for this Child site.

anyone out there to help please? is this possible in joomla?

let me also tell you that, i tried the module mod onanypage but it doesnt allow me for what i'm looking for.

best regards
ali

Dinamicor
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: how to show menu module on a page which doesn't have ite

Post by Dinamicor » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:52 pm

Old post but nobody answered it.

As this is first in the SERP for the keyword terms, I will answer it. Use Advanced Module Manager from Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Return to “Integration & Bridges - 1.0.x”