/libraries/joomla/html/editor.php on line 261

Joomla version 1.5 is end-of-life and are no longer supported. Please use Joomla 3.x instead.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
MarceloTDF
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

/libraries/joomla/html/editor.php on line 261

Post by MarceloTDF » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:30 pm

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::onDisplay() in /home/unpueblo/public_html/up/libraries/joomla/html/editor.php on line 261

y have upgrade to 1.58, now ihave this problem in the articles, for edit

sorry my english

toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: /libraries/joomla/html/editor.php on line 261

Post by toivo » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:35 am

Hi,

Here is a thread that may explain what causes the error message and hopefully how to get rid of it:

http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=428&t=288136

Regards,
Toivo Talikka, Global Moderator

jondiego
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Post by jondiego » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:55 pm

I figured this out. I was having the same problem. Here is how i solved it. I logged into my website admin panel and went to "Extensions>Install/Uninstall> then clicked on "PLUGINS"

Here is will show you each plugin with the version, author, etc.... If you look at the rows you will see that some of the rows are blank and do not show the TYPE, VERSION, DATe, etc...

Log into your cpanel or hosting environment and delete the rows in the "jos_plugins" table that correlate with the missing rows in your admin plugin panel.

Hope this helps! it worked for me. if u need more help let me know!
SEO that gets you noticed!
http://www.CareyWebDesigns.com
Real Estate Advertising
http://www.RealEstateActive.com

brightjack
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by brightjack » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:22 pm

jondiego wrote:I figured this out. I was having the same problem. Here is how i solved it. I logged into my website admin panel and went to "Extensions>Install/Uninstall> then clicked on "PLUGINS"

Here is will show you each plugin with the version, author, etc.... If you look at the rows you will see that some of the rows are blank and do not show the TYPE, VERSION, DATe, etc...

Log into your cpanel or hosting environment and delete the rows in the "jos_plugins" table that correlate with the missing rows in your admin plugin panel.

Hope this helps! it worked for me. if u need more help let me know!
I was having that same problem and i followed your guidelines, and it worked perfectly! thanks man!

Return to “Migrating and Upgrading to Joomla! 1.5”