Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'MMMClientException' with me

Joomla version 1.5 is end-of-life and are no longer supported. Please use Joomla 3.x instead.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
BlueNight83
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'MMMClientException' with me

Post by BlueNight83 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:01 am

I just copied over the files/folders to a new server and also imported the database to myPHPadmin.

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'MMMClientException' with message 'While calling GetDomainInfo on localhost with args array ( 0 => 'peacefunlove.com', 1 => '1Ahigher', ) the following error occured: Connect error: Connection refused (111)' in /home/peacefun/public_html/upen/libraries/michiganmedia/MMMBaseClient.class.php:59 Stack trace: #0 /home/peacefun/public_html/upen/libraries/michiganmedia/MMMClient.class.php(372): MMMBaseClient->PostRequest('GetDomainInfo', Array) #1 /home/peacefun/public_html/upen/plugins/system/mmtoolbarrender.php(17): MMMClient->GetDomainInfo('peacefunlove.co...', '1Ahigher') #2 /home/peacefun/public_html/upen/libraries/joomla/plugin/helper.php(133): require_once('/home/peacefun/...') #3 /home/peacefun/public_html/upen/libraries/joomla/plugin/helper.php(97): JPluginHelper::_import(Object(stdClass), true, NULL) #4 /home/peacefun/public_html/upen/index.php(41): JPluginHelper::importPlugin('system') #5 {main} thrown in /home/peacefun/public_html/upen/libraries/michiganmedia/MMMBaseClient.class.php on line 59
Joomla 1.5
I checked the dbprefix and set it to 'clo_'.

Any suggestions on what this is about?

THANKS ;)
Last edited by imanickam on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Your other post (http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=428&t=541673) in the forum General Questions has been deleted. Please do not post multiple messages in the same or different forum(s). Also, moving the topic to the forum Migrating and Upgradi

dpacadmin
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Re: Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'MMMClientException' wit

Post by dpacadmin » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:59 am

Looks like it is still looking for a site on a localhost
While calling GetDomainInfo on localhost
The problem seems to be with an extension that uses these file names
MMMBaseClient
mmtoolbarrender

I don't know what extension it is but I would guess that it has stored a localhost link and needs the link for the new server.

BlueNight83
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by BlueNight83 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:43 am

Thanks!

NathanHawks
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by NathanHawks » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:09 pm

Is that one of your passwords?

You should really remove the folder names and other identifying info from this post.

Return to “Migrating and Upgrading to Joomla! 1.5”