no blog content or blog category link?

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 1.5 site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
syntonik
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

no blog content or blog category link?

Post by syntonik » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:04 pm

Not sure what's going on here, but in trying to create a menu link to either a blog content category or section ends up with a blank screen.

I don't see any "blog" module, so I'm wondering if that could be the problem. If that's so, where can I get just the blog module without having to reinstall the whole flippin' thing?  :)

Thanks for any help.

...by the way, I'm a newbie, so don't be too harsh.  ;)

Gergo Erdosi
Joomla! Virtuoso
Joomla! Virtuoso

Re: no blog content or blog category link?

Post by Gergo Erdosi » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:14 pm

First of all welcome to the forum!

Please check that the settings of the content items, the category and the section are 'Public' and 'Published'.

syntonik
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: no blog content or blog category link?

Post by syntonik » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:31 pm

erdsiger wrote: First of all welcome to the forum!

Please check that the settings of the content items, the category and the section are 'Public' and 'Published'.
Thanks for responding.

I checked, and they're all public and published. Even when I try to 'sneak up on it' by submitting a menu link as a blog section, trying to add anything to it ends up with a blank page, too. I did that because the default blog was still there, and listed as a 'blog - content section'.

I appreciate the help. Thanks!

Return to “Administration 1.5”