Chinese User Manual

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 1.5 site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Jimi_james
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Chinese User Manual

Post by Jimi_james » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:06 am

Hi All,

A friend of mine is starting a Website using Joomla 1.5. I set it all up for him on his rented server space and he is trying to understand the concepts but he is Chinese and the user guides are not translating well apparently. He can read and speak English but from what I gather the two languages do not really mesh well in a technical way. I thought a native manual may help so here I am.

I have looked all over for what I would call a "user guide" (or absolute beginner guide or whatever) for front and back end admin in Chinese but have struck out. I did find a link for one for Joomla ver 1.0 but the link was dead. I also found a discussion about a project to create a Chinese user guide but it did not seem to complete or go anywhere.

Any help out there?

Thanks,

Jimi_James

Ghonjez
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Re: Chinese User Manual

Post by Ghonjez » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:55 am

Hi Jimi_James...

Why not to visit Chinese forum ? I think that's better way >>> http://forum.joomla.org/viewforum.php?f=98

regards :)

Jimi_james
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Chinese User Manual

Post by Jimi_james » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:54 am

Hi Ghonjez,

I left a message there as well but so far nothing. You would think there would be one somewhere!

JJ

Return to “Administration 1.5”