Help please! Can't remove warning messages from the website

Discussion regarding Joomla! 1.5 Performance issues.
cafe3
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Help please! Can't remove warning messages from the website

Post by cafe3 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:20 pm

Hi i am just new to Joomla and currently have to edit already existing webpage. Version 1.5.23

The following message appears:
'Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'GMT/0.0/no DST' instead in /var/www/html/iru/libraries/joomla/utilities/date.php on line 56 Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'GMT/0.0/no DST' instead in /var/www/html/iru/libraries/joomla/utilities/date.php on line 198 Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'GMT/0.0/no DST' instead in /var/www/html/iru/libraries/joomla/utilities/date.php on line 198'

In the global configuration debug system is set as no. This is my first time ever using anything like this, so I would be very grateful if anyone could help me out. Many thanks!

Return to “Performance - Joomla! 1.5”