Problem with user registration

Discussion regarding Joomla! 1.5 Performance issues.
Dzsek
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Problem with user registration

Post by Dzsek » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:13 am

Hello all!

I have a big problem with my site... i spent a week to solve it (about 10-12 hour a day), but i always failed. Please, help me!

My site is based on Joomla 1.5.26 with K2 2.3, Kunena 2.0.4 and JomSocial 2.4.1

I have intergration these components: I use JomSocial registration module, through user appear in K2 and Kunena and Joomla users section. The Kunena display JomSocial users avatar and profile site, such as the K2 component too (i used override my template html for that.)

I had many problem, and i think, because that intergration, but i need all of components... i solved lots of, but now, i'm already frustrated: i searched near a day for actually problem, but i never found the that.

A couple a day, a user send me an email about a new registration owerwrite his registration... the new user somehow delete that person registration, even in the sql table! And (if this not enogh), the old user's comments appear under the new user name!

I try to delete the inactive user's and three or four day, i haven't met this problem, but i don't calm.

Anybody can help me? If I have clue, i can start work with it, but at this time i don't now, where need i start...

(sorry for my english)

Dzsek
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Problem with user registration

Post by Dzsek » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:55 pm

Ok, i see that is too hard...

The Joomla, or the JomSocial (or K2 or Kunena) records the users in any xml or php file? If yes, which?

Return to “Performance - Joomla! 1.5”