Links sometimes don't work properly

Discussion regarding Joomla! 1.5 Performance issues.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Security and Performance FAQs
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
pouvz
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Links sometimes don't work properly

Post by pouvz » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:38 am

Hi!
We are having some issues with the website "pou-vz.hr". After entering the URL in the browser the main site loads fine. After clicking on on a menu item "Fotografije" the URL should be like i.e. "pou-vz.hr/fotografije" if the menu accessed is "Fotografije". After about 2,3 hours when the main page is reloaded after accessing the same menu item "fotografije" the website loads only the html, without css. The URL isn't "pou-vz.hr/fotografije" as it should be, it's like "pou-vz.hr/index.php/index.php/e-obavijesti/volonteri/ostali-programi/fotografije". This problem can bi solved after making the same page as the default page by clicking on the star next to the main page in the Joomla administration site, but after some time the links again won't work properly. I would appreciate if someone could help us with this problem.

Thank you in advance!

n0timportant
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Links sometimes don't work properly

Post by n0timportant » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:49 am

First of all try something from this topic:
http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=614279

pouvz
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Links sometimes don't work properly

Post by pouvz » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:13 am

After a few tries i managed to solve this. I added 2 RewriteRules into the htaccess.txt, then renamed it .htaccess and activated SEF in the global configuration and the site is normally functioning since then. I appreciate for the help.

Return to “Performance - Joomla! 1.5”